Tuesday, October 9, 2007

... Dubai Times ...

First On-site, First Air Travel...

This trip is short noticed...
But i had full confidence on myself, which helped me a lot in this trip. Self confidence is not the key but the confidence, my PM and PL had on me.

Just two days before only I did shopping. My friend Ramesh and Myself went for that.
Those who are going for on-site more than a year will go silently, but I created the scene like anything. Ya, I bought so many things, sent so many mails/messages.
I was on cloud # 9.

Jun 30 '07 was the date.

I took Call Taxi to my office, had discussion with my PL and PM both officially and personally. And met my colleagues and off-shore support team. As I was new to that project, got so many inputs from them. Because of this official work I couldn't spend "last mins" with my close friends.
Bhagee, Pency, Kutti, Rasu, Arvind and Viji came to Airport. I was Happy about that. I didn't expect anyone.

My brother was not feeling well, he was in my native. So he couldn't make it.

"Final Call for Boarding for the flight number GF 052"
this sound increased my heart beat thrice.

(to be updated...)

No comments: