Thursday, June 7, 2007

...Those Days HYD...

Its about my official trip to Hyderabad...

I asked my PM for a project change. Within a week time i got this Hyderabad project.
I was too happy, because the trip was only for two months... I took this offer with many dreams...

I started from Chennai Sep 9th '06.
My friend Bhagyaraja, Ramesh and Pavan came to railway station for sendoff. Let me talk few words about them... Bhagyaraja is my college mate, roommate, my well wisher and what more... Ramesh, he is the one who used to pin-point my mistakes, ... And finally Pavan... my Team Leader, sorry to use these kind of words... Like this only i got Pavan's intro. But he is my friend (soon will post a seperate blog about him)... I mean it.

I used to go for these kind of sendoff, so I was expecting few more friends at that time. But they couldn't make it... My friends bought some books and snacks for me... Really speaking, those things helped me a lot in that journey...

First time in A/C coach. Got surprised with everything...

Next day morning I reached HYD... no one came to pick me up... but I liked that...
I took an Auto. that time only I came to know that anyone can cheat me easily... yes! that auto driver cheated me... I met my college friend Mohan and his roommates... They are working for TCS.

3 of my friends (Ashok, Ajay and Prabhu) already reached HYD and they started working in that project. From day 1 I started enjoying there with friends...

First day itself we visited many places. Hi-tech city and nearby places. Shilpa Ramam, very peaceful place with full of art work and nature art. Took many snaps there. (I have uploaded the same in my Picasa web album : picasaweb.google.com/raja.bitu).

Within two days, I faced speed break for my happiness in that trip. I got malaria. That was the worst part in that trip. Those 6 days I faced lots and lots of problem. One day I thought like I may die... ho! no...
yup! I suffered lot. was totally down. I can talk something for minutes that's what I did nothing more than that. One of my friends was there in On-site that time... she used to call me daily. That was the only console...
Staying away from home and friends is hectic... you can read the sentence easily, but i felt that heavily.

After that weak point, I slowly started my way. Day by day, hours by hours, mins by mins...Office hours didn't go well, I spent nice time outside office. I used to get calls from my friends, it lasted for hours... The same time I prepared JAVA for SCJP exam as well. But i couldn't complete that...

Every weekend we used to go out, somewhere....
Hi-tech City, Shilpa Ramam, Golkonda, Charminar, ABIDS, Kotti, Ramoji Film City, Birla Temple, Hussain Sagar Lake, Laser Show, Lumbini Park, I-max, Paradise and many more...
This is not the list of tourist spots in HYD, rather I visited these many places within two months...

Last two or three weeks I used to go to my friends room which is near to Polaris Guest House. Mohan, Manoj, Srini and Lokesh. Their frequencies are not same. But they are staying together. I found lots of adjustments. I played with them, I went for shopping with them... Had really nice time with them...

After sometime, I was waiting for Nisha in HYD Airport with hand full of flowers. I never ever bought for anyone. I know... She was very happy not only for the flowers. She didn't jump physically, her face was so bright. I spent two hours in Airport I guess, really wonderful moments. She shared many things. That time only I realised my role, it's vital in her life.

After few weeks, the day came... I started my journey and gave full stop for HYD trip.

(Yet to update...)

No comments: