Thursday, June 7, 2007

...Sweet memories...

Ooty... I can't forget those 2 days in my life...

It was a nice experience...

Thanks to Shyamala (One of my Best Friend).

Shyamala and her friends decided to go for a trip. First I thought not to go with them, because I am new to that group. My friend Shyamala didn't ask me whether I am coming or not, rather she said come to central railway station in time.

I took some time to think about and finally I joined. They didn’t treat me as a new friend. I couldn’t identify a single difference between my childhood friends and them.

Going to use names… don’t mind.

First I was speaking with only Shyamala, that time Krishna (Shyamala’s good friend) pulled me inside their circle. He is the person who shared things with me first, other than Shyamala. I thought to kill him for waking me up early (never woke up by 4AM before)... ha ha ha. We couldn’t get hot water not even plain water… in that ice water we took bath… Chanceless

Raghu and Mithun stayed with me in the same cottage, actually speaking that was a beautiful refrigerator. After one hour girls gave us a nice job, security job. Krishna took responsibility and did that job well (just kidding…) I slept well (as I do normally at times).

Anil and Krishna both guys are caring, rare to find, but we found. Anil and Vikram both perfect in all. Vikram jolly character couldn’t get much time to laugh with him. Viki you didn’t show your experience in your behavior there, that’s the place where I liked you.

Shooting place is the one I liked much.

I was planning to nominate Sowmya (Max) story for Oscar (not Kidding, wonderful love story)… And we have taken so many snaps (few photos are available in my picasa album – id:raja.bitu )… In that you have to see Hema’s snap which taken in cab with specs and cap… it resembles Aishwarya Rai still which I used to have in my hostel room as wall poster (this much ice only I can keep on her head).

Got all our snaps through Hema, hope those will bring the days again in my memories. Hey this is the time for cat walkers, Prem and Merlin. Ya we had Cat Walk Show. They both have many talents it seems. We teased them well but they didn’t get angry on anyone… there they are!

Although we enjoyed a lot, Shyamala health ruined me.
She got fever. I was helpless.

Ok… I m back to the form… Campfires, Games in the cab and botanical gardens filled our camera. Pykara falls, lake, dam and Rose gardens those places are unlucky (we have missed out those places).

Once again thanks a lot for all who spent time with me in that trip...

Sweet Memories…


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Its very nice and the way you presented is more lively & njoyable.

Its very nice feeling to recollect these sort of trips and enjoyments especially spent with group of persons.

Best Wishes,
Vinoth

Anonymous said...

Hey good post...keep going :)

Anonymous said...

Memories have to be cheer...

nice complement....

By,
Rasakumar.K

Anonymous said...

nice one